Lets Party Potatoe Salad By Freda
Anything Party goes with this Potato Salad, from a Big Football game or a wedding.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 C
- 2 Tbs
- pickle juice ( dill or sweet your choice)
- 2 Tbs
- yellow mustard
- 1 Tbs
- onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp
- garlic pdr
- 7-8 Cups
- ( 8 potatoes approx) peeled and cooked potatoes, ( cut in 1
- 1 C
- celery, chipped fine or 1 tsp celery seed
- 3-5 lg
- cooked boiled eggs (chopped)
- 1 (2oz)
- jar pimentos ( optional) washed and drained & chopped
- 1/3 cup
- green onions, chopped
- 3/4 C
- sweet or dill pickle relish ( optional)
- (optional:) frozen peas thawed (only for garnish)
POTATO SALAD DRESSING, . . MIX 1ST 6 ITEMS, SET ASIDE
POTATO SALAD INGREDIENTS:
In large Bowl, Mix the dressing Ingredients, set aside.
Save one Tbs Pimento for garnish,
save One Boiled egg for garnish set it aside, along with the Peas.
"Lets get on to the POTATO SALAD";
Gently toss in large bowl, the remaining Ingredients;
Potatoes, Celery, Onion, Piclke relish etc..
Now add the Dressing to the potato mixture.
Toss to coat well.
Chop & add remaining eggs, & pimento Toss gently.
arrange the remaining sliced egg down the center of the wax paper lined pan. with pimento and green onion.
Now add Your Potato salad on top of the garnish in the 9x5 pan.
COVER with Plastic wrap.
Chill at least 4 Hrs for seasonings to Marinate.
Turn pan out onto serving platter.
Remove Wax paper.
Sprinkle thawed Frozen Peas around the base of the potato salad on the tray. (optional )
This makes for a very attractive potato salad for Your Party. Hence the Name was given.