HERSHELL CAMPS POTATOE SALAD
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 large potatoes start boiling and time them to about 40-45 mins. and peel.
- while potatoes r cooking boil 8 eggs for about 8-9 minutes. add some salt as it makes them easier to peel.
- dice 1 onion, 2 celery stalks, 1 dill pickle,
- 1 can milk [he wanted can milk in everything]
- 1-- 1 1/2 cup mayo
- salt to taste. 1 teasp paprika in salad
- and paprika to garnish.
- save back 3 eggs to slice and put on top salad
1IN LARGE BOWL MASH POTAOES ADD CAN MILK TIL ON THE SMOOTH SIDE.
2ADD ALL DICED VEGGIES. CHOP ALL BUT 3 EGGS AND ADD TO SALAD. ADD SALT TO TASTE. AND ABOUT 1 TEASP OF PAPRIKA
3NOW ADD 1 CUP MAYO IF A LITTLE THICK ADD THE OTHER 1/2 CUP OF MAYO POTATOE SALAD WILL BE CREANY
4SLICE THE 3 EGGS AND PUT ON TOP SALAD. GARNISH WITH PAPRIKA