Grandma Donna's Potatoe Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- hard boiled eggs chopped
- medium red onion chopped
- celery stocks chopped
- medim dill pickles chopped
- 1/4 c
- dill pickle juice from the jar
- 1/2 c
- mayonnaise ( may use more if needed ) i use low fat mayo
- 2 Tbsp
- prepared mustard
- salt and pepper to taste.
- 4-5 lb
- potatoes,cooked, peeled, and cubed into 2 inch cubes
1cook and peel the potatoes, then cut into chunks about 2" each, chop the eggs, onion, celery,and dill pickles and place in a large bowl with the potatoes.
2combine the mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper along with the pickle juice, mix well and add this to the potatoies and mix well. If not moist enought add a small amount of mayonnaise until you reach the moistness you like.
3after combining all ingredients in a large bowl, place foil over the bowl and refrigerate for 3-4 hours, to let the flavor mix.