Easy fiesta potato salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 lb
- red-skinned potatoes, cut into cubes
- 2 c
- hellman's light mayonnaise
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning packet
- 1 c
- mexiacn-style shredded cheese
- 1/2 c
- sliced scallions
- 1 large
- can, sliced black olives, drained
- 1 c
- crushed taco or nacho flavored baked tortilla chips
1Place potatoes in lg pot, fill w/ water until just covered. Bring to a boil. Cook about 12-15 mins, or until potatoes are just fork-tender.
2Drain potatoes and let cool completely. Place cooled potatoes in a lg bowl, set aside. In another bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise and taco seasoning packet.
3Add seasoned mayonnaise to potatoes, along with remaining ingredients, except crushed chips. Mix gently until combined, Refrigerate unti ready to serve. When ready to serve: sprinkle crushed chips over salad.