Amy's Potato Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 5 lb
- russet potatoes, peeled and boiled until tender
- 1 1/2 lb
- any kind of bacon, cooked to a little bit crispy, and crumbled coarsely
- 4 medium
- eggs, hard boiled, yolks set aside, whites diced
- 1 bunch
- little green onions, sliced thin or minced
- cucumbers, peeled, sliced and diced
- 3 c
- helman's or bestfood
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small
- can of diced olives, drained
1Prepare all ingredients as described in the ingredient list. Best if you prepare the potatoes, bacon, and eggs ahead and refrigerate, until about an hour before serving.
2Mash the egg yolks with a fork and stir into the mayonnaise. Combine with sugar and salt and pepper.
3Place prepared potatoes, egg whites, bacon, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, and onions into a very large salad bowl. Combine carefully by folding ingredients into the dressing mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.