Tomatoe and bacon macaroni salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- wheel macaroni cooked or any other shape your heart desires
- 1 bunch
- green onions chopped (use all of the onions except an inch or two off the tops
- 1 c
- sundried tomatoes (not in oil) sliced and soaked in hot water for 10 minutes
- fresh tomatoes diced
- celery stalks dice small
- 1 lb
- smoked bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 c
- mayo (not miracle whip)
- 1 1/2 tsp
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp
- apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp
1In a large bowl mix together macaroni, green onions, sundried and fresh tomatoes, celery, and smoked bacon.
2combine mayo, pepper, vinegar, and sugar in another bowl. (you can add some salt to taste if you wish)
3Mix the mayo mixture into the macaroni and chill for several hours.
4Add a little more mayo if the salad appears dry before serving.