Pasta Salad with a Zing!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 18-24 oz
- tri-color rotini pasta
- 1 can(s)
- black olives, sliced (1 heaping cup)
- 1 c
- cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 large
- avocado, diced
- 1/2 c
- jalapeno peppers, finely diced (i use mezzetta deli-sliced tamed)
- 1/2-3/4 c
- cheese, cubed (pepperjack, monterey jack, mozzarella - your choice)
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 bottle
- (16 oz) kraft zesty italian dressing & marinade
- salt and pepper to taste
1Cook pasta according to directions, drain and rinse in cold water.
2Put cooked pasta in large bowl. Add olives, tomatoes, avocado, jalapeno peppers, and cubed cheese. Mix well together.
3Salt and pepper to taste, then add 2/3 to full bottle of italian dressing, depending on how moist you like it.
4Top with shredded parmesan cheese.
5You could also add in some diced red or purple onion for a bit of crunch and added great flavor.