Pasta Salad, fast and easy
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 16 oz
- rotini (or another) pasta
- 1 c
- Hellman's or Best Foods mayonaise (all the other brands I've tasted ruin it)
- 1 Tbsp
- granulated sugar
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature (optional)
- 1 tsp
- beau monde seasoning
- 3/4 c
- frozen peas & carrots (optional)
- 3/4 c
- mild cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1/4 c
- little green onions, thinly sliced
1Cook pasta in boiling water until you can cut a piece with a fork (al dente) don't overcook. Drain, and refrigerate.
2Mix in your stand mixer, the cream cheese, mayonaise, beau monde, and sugar.
3Stir together the mayo mixture and the pasta. Add frozen vegetables (uncooked), little green onions and cheese. Refrigerate until serving.