one of graces pasta salads
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- one 2 pound box cork srew pasta [as 2 pound dry dry makes 4 pound wet]
- 1 large bag frozen peas thawed and drained completly
- 1 large jar sweet pimentoes
- 1/2 large onion diced and 1 bunch of green onion diced
- 1 head of broccoli trim the ends of the tree like veg, wash well.
- 1 bottle mild blue cheese dressing. u can make it milder by add a little sour cream[to ur taste. ]
- or u may use and ranch dressing u desire.
1run ice cold water over pasta. it has to be cold pasta. drain well and put in large bowl then dran frozen peas well. and add to pasta.then add green onions toss well as not damage pasta [don't over cook pasta]
2then add broccolie tips to pasta. toss well and gently
3now add mild blue cheese dressing, or you may add a little sour cream to the blue cheese dressing toning down the taste [do it to ur taste] or u may add any type of ranch dressing u desire