My Macaroni Pimento Salad by Freda
Nothing Dificult about this one.
The Colors Look great on a Bed of Lettuce. or on your BBQ or 4th of July plate.
Maybe Just anytime of the Year.
You can either make it on the SWEETER SIDE with the SWEET RELISH or on the TWANGY Side with the Dill Relish. Either way my Bunch Love this, Hope its on your dinner plate also..
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 10 oz
- dry macaroni, cooked according to pkg directions.
- 1/2 -3/4 C
- mayonnaise, ( if you like more dressing add more)
- 1 TBS
- spicy brown mustard, or dejon, ( can use regulard if non on hand)
- 2 - 4 oz
- jar of pimentos, ( little or a little more to your liking)
- 1/2 tsp
- each of salt and pepper & onion pdr, ( add more to your taste)
- hard boiled eggs diced . . (optional)
MY MACARONI SALAD BY FREDA
1COOK Macaroni according to Pkg Directions.
DRAIN in Collander, and run cold water over it to cool.