Greek Penne Pasta Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 16 oz
- box penne pasta
- red onion sliced thin and quartered
- medium green pepper sliced thin and each slice cut in half
- 2-8 oz
- containers of crumbled feta cheese
- 1 pkg
- grape tomatoes cut in half
- 2 sm can(s)
- sliced black olives
- 2 bottle
- kraft greek vinegrette salad dressing
1Cook pasta according to package directions until soft, (do not cook el dente) Rinse well with cold water and shake out excess water.
2Combine all other ingredients, adding cheese last. Add 1 bottle of dressing, and mix well. I put down 2 bottles in the ingredients section, because I always add more then 1 bottle. Chill. Prior to serving stir salad well, to mix dressing at the bottom of the bowl.