Eileens Italian pasta salad
- 1 box
- 12 oz-ronzoni garden delight enriched carrot,tomato,spinach,pasta blend noodles
- 14.5 oz can italian diced tomatoes,with basil,garlic and oregano
- 4.25 oz can of chopped california ripe olives(i use great value brand,any brand will do)
- medium size onion, chopped and diced
- 16 oz bag of california blend vegetables(carrots,broccoli,cauliflower)
- block of medium cheddar cheese,cut into cubes(i use kraft)
- tsp. italian seasoning
- tsp.garlic powder
- tsp. black pepper
- 16 oz. bottle of kraft italian salad dressing
- parmesan cheese for topping
1.You can omit onions if you dont like them.
2.add green and red peppers,diced,if you like them
3.add pepperoni slices for a complete meal
4.You can add cubed mozzerella cheese to other cheese too.
I like to make it alittle bit different each time. No matter how I make it, my sons love it.It is a good anytime salad to make-enjoy!