Eileens Italian pasta salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- 12 oz-ronzoni garden delight enriched carrot,tomato,spinach,pasta blend noodles
- 14.5 oz can italian diced tomatoes,with basil,garlic and oregano
- 4.25 oz can of chopped california ripe olives(i use great value brand,any brand will do)
- medium size onion, chopped and diced
- 16 oz bag of california blend vegetables(carrots,broccoli,cauliflower)
- block of medium cheddar cheese,cut into cubes(i use kraft)
- tsp. italian seasoning
- tsp.garlic powder
- tsp. black pepper
- 16 oz. bottle of kraft italian salad dressing
- parmesan cheese for topping
1Cook pasta according to pkg directions. Drain and cool pasta. Cook your california blend vegetables according to pkg directions,cool.
2You will need a large salad bowl or container. Add your cooled pasta,vegetables,diced onion,canned black olives,canned tomatoes,all seasonings,cubed cheese.Mix the salad all up.
3Now add the bottled dressing and mix again. Chill salad overnight. The dressing will soak into the noodles and will not be so heavy later.
4Take out your salad and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese and enjoy.
1.You can omit onions if you dont like them.
2.add green and red peppers,diced,if you like them
3.add pepperoni slices for a complete meal
4.You can add cubed mozzerella cheese to other cheese too.
I like to make it alittle bit different each time. No matter how I make it, my sons love it.It is a good anytime salad to make-enjoy!