Deli-Style Pasta Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- (16 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 2 medium
- plum tomatoes, seeded and julienned
- 8 oz
- sliced provolone julienned
- 8 oz
- sliced salami, julienned
- small red onion, thinly slice and separated into rings
- (2-1/4-ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 jar(s)
- (5-3/4 ounces) stuffed green olives, drained and sliced
- 1 bottle
- kraft zesty italian salad dressing
1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
2In large bowl, combine the pasta, tomatoes, salami, cheese, onion, olives and Parmesan cheese.
3Add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.