California Pasta Salad with Artichokes
Its a wonderful choice for summer lunches and can be a side or even a main dish salad.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- (16 ounces) tri-colored corkscrew pasta
- 1 bunch
- fresh broccoli
- carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 jar(s)
- (6 1/2 ounces) marinated artichokes
- 1 large
- red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small
- sweet red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c
- freshly grated romano cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1Cook pasta as directed on package. Add broccoli and carrots slices during the last 3-4 minutes of cooking. Rinse with cool water and drain well.
Drain artichokes and save marinade. Set marinade aside.
2Combine all ingredients (except marinade, salt, and pepper, and cheese). Mix well. Add as much of the marinade as you prefer for dressing. Toss all. Top with salt and pepper and cheese. Refrigerate to cool salad. Serve with warm bread.