Broccoli Tortellini Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 14 oz
- package of cheese tortellini
- 1 c
- fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 c
- finely chopped fresh parsley or (approx. 1 tablespoon dried parsley)
- 6 oz
- jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- green onions, chopped
- 2 1/2 tsp
- chopped fresh basil or (1/4 teaspoon dried)
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/4-1/2 c
- prepared italian salad dressing
- 5 - 6
- cherry tomatoes, halved or 3 sliced tomatoes cut into 1/2 or 1/4
- parmesan cheese, sprinkled on top of dish (optional)
1Cook tortellini to desired doneness, according to package. Place broccoli in colander and drain the tortellinni over the broccoli. Then rinse with cold water.
2In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the cherry tomatoes and parmesan cheese.
3Cover and refrigerate between 4-6 hours. (I have prepared this dish and served it within an hour. It can be served at room temperature or cold.)
4Just before serving, add cherry tomatoes, mix lightly. If using sliced tomato, just place on top and then sprinkle with parmesan cheese. ENJOY!