~ Asian Linguine Salad ~ My Way
This salad is great for potlucks too!
- 8 oz
- linguine, cooked, drained and rinsed - cook according to package
- 5 - 6
- green onion, sliced
- baby peppers, red, yellow and orange - seeded and sliced thinly
- 1 small
- ripe tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 Tbsp
- toasted sesame seeds
- unsalted, dry roasted nuts
- 1/4 c
- each - sesame oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce
- 1 1/2 - 2 tsp
Whisk, soy, vinegar, sesame oil and sugar in a small dish. Pour dressing over pasta and vegetables and toss until coated well.