This recipe comes from weight watchers. It has a points value of 4
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked shrimp, about 1 1/4 lbs
- 1/2 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices tomato, 1/4 inch thick
- 1 cucumber, peeled, cut in half and quartered lengthwise
1Mix first 7 ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
2Divide tomato slices among 4 plates, and top each about 1/2 cup shrimp mixture. Arrange 2 cucumber spears on each plate. Makes 4 servings.
About this Recipe
Course/Dish: Other Salads