Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- canned or refrigerated sauerkraut
- green onion, finely chopped
- green bell pepper, finely chopped
- red bell pepper, finely chopped
- stalk celery, finely chopped
- carrot, shredded
- 1/4 c
- apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 tsp
- each salt and pepper
1Drain liquid from sauerkraut and discard 1/2 of it. In a medium bowl combine remaining juice, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Mix until sugar is dissolved.
2Combine dressing with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate overnight to blend flavors. Serve cold.