Well, I know this sounds weird, but Grandma loved sauerkraut and made this often. I aquired a taste for ias an adult.
- 1 lb
- canned or refrigerated sauerkraut
- green onion, finely chopped
- green bell pepper, finely chopped
- red bell pepper, finely chopped
- stalk celery, finely chopped
- carrot, shredded
- 1/4 c
- apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 tsp
- each salt and pepper
1Drain liquid from sauerkraut and discard 1/2 of it. In a medium bowl combine remaining juice, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Mix until sugar is dissolved.
2Combine dressing with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate overnight to blend flavors. Serve cold.
About this Recipe
Course/Dish: Other Salads