I like to make this salad in the summer when the tomatoes,jalapenos and bell peppers are ready in my garden. It's very refreshing as well.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 large tomatoes,cut in bite size pieces
- 1 bunch cilantro,coarsely chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper,cut into bite size pieces
- 2 jalapeno peppers,minced
- 3 green onions,chopped
- 1/2 red onion,minced
- 2 avocados,cut in bite size pieces
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 c capers
- salt to taste
1In a large bowl,lightly mix tomatoes,cilantro,bell peppers,jalapeno,green onions and red onion. Gently mix in avocado and capers squeeze lime over the salad and sprinkle with salt. Mix gently. Chill.
About this Recipe
Course/Dish: Other Salads