Michelle Bersani =^..^=
It works well on crackers as an appetizer or a sandwich in a pita or whole grain bread.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 c
- leftover ham, chopped in food processor
- 1/2 c
- dill pickle (finely chopped)
- 1 Tbsp
- sweet relish
- 1/4 tsp
- red onion (finely diced; more or less, your preference)
- 1 tsp
- coleman's original english prepared mustard (or any prepared mustard you prefer)
- 1/2 c
- mayonnaise (whichever you prefer)
- 1/4 c
- miracle whip
- salt and pepper to taste
1In a medium sized bowl, mix mustard, mayonnaise, miracle whip and salt & pepper until combined.
2Add pickles, relish and onions. Stir to combine.
3Stir in chopped ham until all are incorporated.
4Cover and refridgerate for at least 1 hour.
Serve as a sandwich ( I prefer pita pockets) or as a spread on crackers.