grace's cold corn salad
i've made this so many times times i've lost count. every one likes it thats tried it. hope u do to
Featured Pinch Tips Video
★★★★★ 2 votes
- 2 bags frozen whole kernel corn thawed and drained.
- 1 bunch green onions washed and diced
- 1/2 onion [not sweet] diced
- 3-4 med-large tomatoes diced [fresh tomatoes]
- 1 small bottle of ranch or buttermilk ranch dressing
1do ur prep with tomatoes put in bowl set aside, dour green onions place in small bowl set aside do ur reg onion set aside then drain ur corn completely.
2place drained corn into large bowl and everthing except tomatoes. mix well. then add tomatoes and blend well put in refridgerater to get cold have ur ranch dressing in the fridge as well to get cold.
31/2 hour b4 u serve take out of fridge. add about 1/2 small bottle of the ranch dressing, make sure its blended well. if when u taste it u want more ranch dressing in it add just b4 serving
About this Recipe
Course/Dish: Other Salads