grace's carrot/apple salad
used to make this all the time. people loved it and so did my son. hopw u will 2
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 large bag carrots peeled and shredded. put aside
- 1- 1 1/2 box of raisins.1-1/2 cups of chopped walnuts.
- cube about 5 or 6 red delish. apples. or u may use pears or 1/2 apples and 1/2 pears.
- place cubed apples/ pears in bowl with a little lemom juice so they don't turn dark. do the apples/pears last.
- a little mayo or fruit dip [white sweet and creamy]
- if u use the mayo just enough to moisten ur salad.
- no lemon juice in salad.
1mix all ingredients to gether putting aplles/pears in last
2then put just enough mayo[not lite] to moiten ur salad. or fruit dip [white creamy kind]
3place in airtite container and serve next day. the flavors will blend well over nite
4then when u serve toss to make sure mayo or fruit dip is on all salad. then serve
About this Recipe
Course/Dish: Other Salads