GLORIFIED "RICE" SALAD
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- small can mandarin oranges, chopped, drained
- small can pineapple tidbits or crushed, drained
- large can fruit cocktail, drained
- small jar marchino cherries, quartered (opt)
- 1-1 1/2
- cup coconut
- cup walnuts, chopped (opt)
- 1/2 bag
- pastel mini-marshmallows
- 1 pint
- whip cream, whipped or small tub coolwhip
- 8 oz
- orzo pasta, uncooked
1Cook orzo according to directions on package. Rinse in cold water. Can cook the day before and place in fridge over night.
2Open and drain all fruits, except cherries. If not using the whole jar of cherries, remove what you want and dry them on a paper towel and then quarter them.
3While orzo is cooling, whip up whip cream to stiff peaks.
4Stir all ingredients into whipped cream and chill.