Deli Sandwich and Potato Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- turkey or chicken gfcf preservative-free organic lunch meats
- boar's head, applegate or shelton
- toast 2 pieces of gfcf bread
- place 2 slices of gfcf lunch meat
- top with lettuce and tomato
- gfcf potato salad 1/3 cup from recipe. serve in bpa-free container
- fruit (apple or grapes) – in bpa-free container
- 3 pounds potatoes, cooked until just tender, cubed, cooled
- optional: 5 or 6 hard cooked eggs, cooled, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped celery, optional
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared gfcf mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
1Turkey or Chicken GFCF Preservative-free organic lunch meats (by Boar's Head, Applegate or Shelton)
Toast 2 pieces of GFCF bread.
Spread w/ 1 Tbs GFCF mayonnaise
Place 2 slices of GFCF lunch meat
Top with lettuce and tomato
Cut into 4 squares
Wrap in wax paper
GFCF Potato Salad 1/3 cup from recipe. Serve in BPA-Free container
Fruit (apple or grapes) – in BPA-Free container
Drink: water, GFCF V8 juice, GFCF juice box, fortified organic rice milk box
Toy Surprise: Hair scrunchie for girl. Baseball card for a boy.
Snack if needed: Peanut butter on rice crackers.
GFCF Potato Salad
3 pounds potatoes, cooked until just tender, cubed, cooled
Optional: 5 or 6 hard cooked eggs, cooled, coarsely chopped
1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped red onion
1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped celery, optional
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1 to 2 tablespoons prepared GFCF mustard
salt and pepper to taste
Prepare the dressing combining the mayonnaise, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste.
Combine potatoes, egg, onions, and celery and stir in the dressing.
Serves 6 to 8.