Since I first made this, Jello has come out with an Island Pineapple flavored gelatin, so of course I had to switch things up and make this using pineapple chunks; and instead of miniature marshmallows, I used the regular-sized toasted coconut marshmallows (cutting each in quarters to have small pieces).
I'll post a picture as soon as I make this again.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 24 oz
- cool whip whipped topping
- 1 large
- box orange jello gelatin
- 1 can(s)
- (15 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 6 can(s)
- (15 oz each) mandarin oranges, drained*
- 1 pkg
- (12 oz) shredded or flaked coconut, optional
- 1 pkg
- (10.5 oz) miniature marshmallows
* I like a lot of oranges in mine, but you can put more or less per your taste.