Spinach Salad with Champagne Vinegar Dressing
This is an old one so some of you may already have it.
We love the dressing in this one!!
- 8 c
- or 10 cups fresh spinach cleaned and torn into pieces.....i like the baby spinach
- 1 c
- or 2 cups fresh mushrooms any type sliced
- 1 small
- red onion cut into slices
- 2 small
- mandarin oranges ,peeled and cut into sections or 1-2 small tins of mandarin oranges drained
- 10 slice
- bacon cooked till crips and crumbled
- salt and fresh ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp
- or to taste of sugar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 clove
- or 3 of garlic minced
- 1/4 c
- olive oil, light
- 1/2 c
- champagne or balsamic vinegar
Mix all dressing ingredients in a jar and shake well.
Just before serving toss salad and pour on dressing.
This dressing is a full 8 oz jar so for my husband and I , I only used half. This keeps well in the fridge. It is good on other green salads too.