Kids, Festive, Fun Grilled Cheese sandwiches
If cutters are small enough you can get 2 cut outs per sandwich "or" save the ends for the adults.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- make grilled cheese sandwich / sandwiches
- according to the type of bread and
- cheese of your choice. when done remove from pan,
- let set for 1 minute on plate. press
- cookie cutter into sandwich. pull away leftover
- sandwich 'for adults'. serve with warm cup of
- soup or side salad.
- optional: sprinkled crumbled bacon over cheese.
Note: You can get 2 cut outs per sandwich if using a smaller size cookie cutter or larger slices of bread. Make these cuties for any occasion. Children like anything fun !!
Suggestion: sprinkle crumbled precooked bacon over cheese before grilling .. if you favor grilled cheese and bacon sandwich.