Italian wedge salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- one head iceberg lettuce
- three quarter cup prepared ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese, divided
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked pancetta or bacon
- 1/2 to 1 italian sweet red onion, cut crosswise into thin rings
1Core lettuce; rinse and drain well. Cut into 6 Wedges and place on salad plates.
2In a small bowl, gently mix ranch dressing and 1/4 cup Gorgonzola.
Spoon dressing to taste over the lettuce wedges.
3Top with tomato, pancetta, and red onion rings. Makes six servings