Green Green Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 c
- fresh broccoli florets
- 1 large
- seedless cucumber, cut in chunks
- 1 small
- zucchini, cut in chunks
- green onions with tops, thinly sliced
- 2 c
- shredded fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 c
- cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1 c
- light ranch dressing
- green pepper sliced into rings
- several large lettuce leaves
- parsely sprigs
1Line a large clear glass salad bowl with the lettuce leaves.
2Mix together broccoli, cucumber, zucchini, green onions, spinach, bacon, and dressing. Mound mixture in salad bowl on top of lettuce leaves.
3Top with green pepper rings and parsley sprigs. Refrigerate before serving.