CRAZY CHEF CAESAR SALAD
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 to 5 c
- torn fresh lettuce (any combo of iceberg, romaine, butter, red leaf)
- 1-2 baby c
- baby carrots, sliced paper thin
- 1-2 Tbsp
- shredded/chopped fresh red cabbage
- 1 to 2 slice
- ham lunch meat, diced
- 2 to 4
- cherry or grape tomatoes, quartered
- 5 or 6
- pitted kalamata olives, sliced in 1/3's
- hard boiled egg, chopped, sliced or wedges (optional)
- ripe avocado, diced
- 2 to ? Tbsp
- caesar dressing, your fave (i like wishbone brand)
- 1 Tbsp
- smoked bacon bits (not imitation bacon)
- 1/3 c
- herb seasoned croutons
DRESSING & TOPPINGS
1Layer first ingredients (salad layer) into a large, individual serving salad bowl, in order listed.
2Drizzle with your choice of Caesar dressing.
3Distribute real bacon bits and croutons over top right before serving. Serve cold.
4May assemble salad layers (excluding avocado,) cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 24 hours before serving.