Featured Pinch Tips Video
- ears of fresh corn, cooked or uncooked (if sweet, use uncooked)
- 6 c
- torn, romaine lettuce
- 1 can(s)
- (19 fl. ounces) black beans, rinsed
- 2 c
- halved, cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 c
- thinly, sliced red onions
- 1 c
- kraft habanero heat shredded cheese, i used habanero garlic in cheese block and grated my own
- 1/2 c
- pure kraft refrigerated ranch dressing or dry ranch dressing mix
1Cut kernels from corn ears.
2COVER platter with lettuce; top with layers of beans, tomatoes, corn, onions and cheese
3DRIZZLE with dressing. I left my salad plain without the dressing and let everyone add their own. That way you can put leftovers in the refrigerator after and it won't become soggy.
DIRECTIONS FOR DRESSING:
1 1/2 Tablespoons dry Ranch Mix
1/2 Cup Mayonaise
1/2 Cup Milk
Refrigerate for several hours-plan ahead. Firstly it needs to thicken, secondly it needs to get cold.
Garnish with 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro before serving
I did not cook my corn and used it raw in the salad. It was delicious!
I don't like really spicy so I opted to use Habanero Cheese in a block form with Garlic and shredded my own.
You actually can add as much or as little of any of the vegetables. It is a very unforgiving salad!