Caribbean Shrimp & Nectarine Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/4 c
- vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp
- fresh lime juice
- 1/2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- 1/8 tsp
- tabasco sauce
- 1 lb
- cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ripe nectarines, cut into this wedges
- ripe avocado, seeded, peeled and sliced thin lengthwise
- 1/2 small
- red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 c
- fresh basil, cut into thin strips
- 4 c
- salad greens
1Process dressing ingredients in blender or food processor until ginger is finely chopped. Pour into a large salad bowl.
2Add remaining ingredients except greens and toss to mix and coat.
3Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4Place greens on chilled plates and top with chilled salad mixture.