Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lg can pineapple tidbits-drained
- 1lg can fruit cocktail-drained
- 1 lg can mandarine oranges-drained
- 1 med. jar marachino cherrys-drained and cut in half
- 3to4 cups of seedless grapes red or green cut in half
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- 3 or 4 bannas sliced
- 1 pint whipping cream-whipped
- 1 heaping tablespoon of mayonaise
1Drain all the fruit and put in a large bowl with a cover. Do not add bananas until the day your serving this.
2cut the cherrys in half along with the grapes add to rest of fruit.
3Add the marshmallows and whip the cream to stiff peaks add to the bowl and add the mayo,mix all gently and refrigerate til the next day, hence the name tomorrow salad.