Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 large
- romaine lettuce heads, washed and torn up
- 3 large
- carrots, peeled and sliced
- celery stalks, washed de-ribbed of strings and sliced
- 1 1/2 c
- mozzarella cheese
- 1 large
- avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 c
- walnuts, choped (we have also tried pecans but walnuts seem to be the favorite!)
- 1 small
- can mandarin oranges (reserving juice)
- 1 medium
- cucumber, peeled, sliced and slices quartered
1Mix all ingredients into a large bowl.
2Pour 1/4 to 1/3 of the reserved mandarin juice over salad and mix well. The juice serves as a dressing, so no dressing is needed!
3Refridgerate for 10 minutes until everything is nice and cold. Stir and serve!
4*** This is really a salad that you can throw anything into or even top off with what ever dressing you like if you omit the orange juice. We have thrown in dried cranberries, pecans, croutons, chow main noodles-just about anything!***