STRAWBERRY TART - DIABETIC FRIENDLY
It is low in calories, fat, and carbs and is a good source of protein.
- 1 - 8oz. pkg
- lite frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 - 6oz. pkg
- strawberry yogurt, light or regular
- 1 c
- walnut halves, chopped fine
- 2 c
- strawberries, fresh, hulled and chopped in small pieces
- 2 pkg
- graham cracker, mini tart shells
- 5-6 drops
- red food coloring
- 1/4 c
- splenda-blend or you can use splenda granulated to taste
SPOON: Mixture into individual graham cracker tart shells.
PLACE: Tarts in covered container.
FREEZE OR REFRIGERATE: Until ready to serve.
IF: Frozen remove from freezer 15-20 minutes before serving.
SERVE & ENJOY!