Strawberry Cheesecake Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 12 oz
- light whipped topping thawed
- 1 small
- package cheesecake pudding you can use the sugar free
- 3 - 6 oz
- strawberry yogurt i use yoplait
- 1 lb
- fresh strawberries sliced
- bananas sliced add just before serving or they will brown
- miniature marshmallows add just before serving
1In a large bowl stir together whipped topping, yogurts and pudding powder. Let this set in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
2Make sure you washed the strawberries and mix the bananas, strawberries and marshmallows into the pudding mix. Serve.