Raggedy Ann Salad
My husband is such a great guy he just goes along with the program. Imagine a grown man eating a Raggedy Ann Salad.
Go ahead make it for your kids or grandkids, they will love it and your husband, maybe not so much, but that's okay. Whatever it takes to get the kids to eat their veggies. Who's gonna complain about that?
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- for each individual salad
- body - fresh or canned peach half
- arms and legs - small celery sticks
- eyes, nose, shoes, buttons - raisins
- mouth - piece of a cherry or redhot
- hair - grated yellow cheese
- skirt - ruffled lettuce leaf
- head - half a hard boiled egg
1Assemble according to picture and ingredient list.
2Notes: I didn't have hard cooked eggs so I used a scoop of cottage cheese for the Head.
For the Mouth I used a piece of red bell pepper.
For the Body, I used apricot halfs.