Mom's Fruit Salad
(I borrowed the picture from the internet).
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- banana, sliced
- apples, golden delicious, sliced
- orange, peeled and sliced
- small bunch of purple grapes, halved
- 1 c
- strawberries or kiwis, sliced
- 1 small
- lemon, juiced
- small can pineapple tidbits, drained, reserve juice.
- 1 pinch
- reserved pineapple juice
- 1 Tbsp
1Mix all of the fruit in a medium bowl, pour lemon juice over them, set aside.
2In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, sugar, stir well. Add pineapple juice a little at a time. Sauce should be a little thin, but not runny.
3Pour sauce over fruit, stir well. Cover bowl with plastic wrap; chill salad right before you're ready to eat. (Within 30 mins.- 1 hour, or the bananas will go brown.)