FRUITED CHICKEN SALAD
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2 lb
- chicken breasts, cooked and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 c
- chopped celery
- 2/3 c
- 1 c
- crushed pineapple well drained
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- green grapes (halved or quartered if large)
- 1/2 c
- sweet relish
- 6 c
- chopped green leaf lettuce
- 1/3 c
- chopped macadamia nuts or pecans, optional
- salt & pepper to taste
1Mix chicken, celery, mayonnaise, pineapple, sweet relish and cumin in large bowl.
2Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3Add grapes to chicken last
4Toss greens and arrange a single serving on each plate.
5Top each serving with chicken mixture and a sprinkling of chopped nuts.