Fourth of July Surprise
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- frozen or fresh strawberries. frozen-1 bag; fresh-1-2 pints
- frozen or fresh blueberries. frozen-small bag; fresh- 1/2 to 1 pint
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 container, either large or small, whipped topping, thawed
- mixed berries, frozen instead of the strawberries and blueberries
- sliced or cubed white cake or angel food cake
1If using fresh fruit, wash berries, then slice and hull strawberries. Slice the bananas into 1/2 inch rounds. Reserve the bananas for later.
2In a large bowl combine the fruit except the bananas. Fold in the whipped topping.
3Layer the sliced bananas on top and refrigerate until serving.
4This can be served as is or layered over sliced or cubed white cake/angel food cake.