Easy Fresh-Fruit Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- medium pineapple, cut into 1-inch chunks
- pint (2 cups) fresh strawberries, sliced
- pint (2 cups) blueberries
- small bunch (2 cups) seedless green grapes
- bunch leaf lettuce
- cup raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- to 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
1# Mix pineapple, strawberries, blueberries and grapes in large bowl.
# 2 Serve fruit mixture on lettuce. Drizzle with dressing. Top with cheese.
2If you’re not a feta fan, skip it or use your favorite cheese in its place