Delicious Mixed Green with Fennel and Citrus Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 c
- thinly sliced fennel bulb (about 2 small bulbs)
- 3 Tbsp
- light olive oil vinaigrette
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- (5 ounce) package of baby mixed salad greens
- blood oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 Tbsp
- sliced almonds, toasted (optional)
1In a large bowl, combine first five ingredients and toss to coat.
2Divide salad greens mixture evenly onto four salad plates.
3Top salads evenly with orange segments.
4Garnish with almonds, if desired and serve.