Amazing Fruit Salad!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 29 oz
- (1 can) sliced peaches (with juice)
- 20 oz
- (1 can) pineapple chunks (with juice)
- 3 1/8 oz
- (1 box) dry vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 lb
- strawberries (stemmed & quartered)
- 1 large
- banana sliced
- 1/2 pt
- blueberries, fresh
- 1 bunch
- grapes, seedless (i use the red ones)
- 1-2 Tbsp
- sugar (optional)
1In a large bowl, combine peaches, pineapple and vanilla pudding mix with the juice from both cans. Mix well until pudding is dissolved.
2Stir in strawberries, banana, and blueberries.
3Add sugar if desired (I always do!)
4Chill for a few hours.