Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 12 oz
- cooked chicken breast, diced
- large head romaine, torn into bite size pieces
- cucumber, peeled, thinly sliced
- radishes, sliced
- 1/4 c
- red wine vinegar
- 1/2 c
- canola oil
- hard boiled eggs, halved
- dill sprig for garnish if desired
- 1 Tbsp
- crumbled lite feta cheese
1In a large bowl, combine the cucumber, lettuce, rasishes and scallions.
2In a small bowl, whisk oil with the vinegar and season with salt. Add the dressing to the salad and toss well.
3Top with diced egg and chicken. Garnish with feta and dill spring.
One serving equalls 4 oz protein, 2 oz lettuce, 1/2 cup raw veggies, 2 teaspoon oil.