CHICKEN & WINTER GREENS SALAD
Recipe & photo: BH&G
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/2 large
- head radicchio, halved, cored & sliced (3 cups)
- heads belgian endive, sliced crosswise (3 cups)
- 3 c
- baby kale or other hearty greens
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp
- balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp
- dijon mustard
- 5 Tbsp
- extra-virgin olive oil
- chicken breast cutlets (4 oz.ea.)
- lemon, quartered
- 2-oz. wedge parmesan, shaved
1In a large serving bowl, combine radicchio, endive, and kale.
2For dressing, in a small bowl stir together garlic, vinegar, mustard, 1/2 tsp. kosher salt, and 1/4 tsp. black pepper. Drizzle in 1/4 cup of the oil slowly, whisking constantly.
3Season chicken with kosher salt and black pepper. In a large skillet heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 2 to 3 minutes per side until done (165ºF).
4Place chicken on top of greens. Squeeze lemon over. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with Parmesan.