Chicken Fiesta Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (1.27 ounce) packet dry fajita seasoning, divided
- 1 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexican-style corn
- 1/2 c
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed salad greens
- onion, chopped
- tomato, cut into wedges
1.Rub chicken evenly with 1/2 the fajita seasoning. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the chicken 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear; set aside.
2.In a large saucepan, mix beans, corn, salsa and other 1/2 of fajita seasoning. Heat over medium heat until warm.
3.Prepare the salad by tossing the greens, onion and tomato. Top salad with chicken and dress with the bean and corn mixture.