Open Face Roast Turkey Sandwich with Caramelized Balsamic Onions
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 C. yellow onions, sliced
- 2 Tbs. vegetable, or olive oil
- 2 Tbs. balsamic, or red wine vinegar
- 1 lb. roast turkey, sliced
- 4 crusty rolls, split, buttered and toasted
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 C. oregano leaves, stripped from stem
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
1Gently sauté onions in oil until tender and golden.
2Add vinegar and cook about 2 minutes or until liquid is nearly gone.
3Divide lettuce and turkey onto rolls.
4Top with onions, pepper, oregano and tomatoes.