A Throw-Down -Secret Seafood "Bluefish"
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- creative, experienced cooks
- good judges
- beautiful location and a crowd
- tents (3 would have been better)
- freshly made fruit juice cooler for the announcer
- or more bluefish, whole with scales and fins
- lots of pots and pans, grills, water, herbs
- assistants to clean the fish etc.
1There were introductions of the chefs,judges, and information about the cause that helped to sponsor this event. The announcer kept talking with the chefs, asked people to speak about the local fishing industry and explained about the fish being caught locally and todays' choice of fish being used.
2Local newspaper reporter/photographer Mark L. was there, and the photographer from Edible Vineyard was there also. It was lively, and fun, and with the loud speaker it attracted people from the farm stands and added to the excitement. The chefs went from stand to stand to get the ingredients they wanted, and within ten minutes were back preparing their menu.