Healthy Food for Your Cat
Hope you find it useful.
*** NOTE ***
Not recommend for cats diagnosed with CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease).
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 c
- egg whites, lightly cooked
- eggs yolks, raw
- fish oil
- vitamin e, powdered
- vitamin b complex (capsules or tablets)
- taurine (powdered in capsules or tablets)
- 3/4 tsp
- morton lite salt with iodine
- 4 oz
- chicken liver (per 3lbs of meat)
- 2 lb
- whole rabbit, skinned
- 2 lb
- chicken thighs with skin, deboned
1Ground rabbit (meat, bones, and liver) with Turkey and Chicken thigh meat and skin.
2Add supplements to water, then mix with meat.
3Bake the meat to the point of 25-50% cooked on the outside and 50-75% raw on the inside.
4Portion the mixture and place in freezer safe containers, then freeze.
5Defrost and serve. Some cats prefer this slightly warmed.