Oatmeal Milk Bath
- plain, unflavored super fine oatmeal (you can buy regular oats and process in food processor to achieve fine oatmeal)
- 1/2-1 cup buttermilk
- coffee filter or cheesecloth
- small lavender buds (1/4-1/2 cup)
- lavender essential oil (be sure to use an essential oil safe for baths)
- epsom salt
- or add whatever scent you want
Optional: Mix in Lavender buds, essential oil and Epsom Salt.
Spoon mixture into cheesecloth or coffee filter and tie off with rubber band or string.
Fill the tub with relatively hot water. Place cheesecloth under the faucet; add milk in at this time, pouring directly under the running faucet. Squeeze the oatmeal sachet to release more oatmeal liquid throughout bath. Now enjoy the bath for as long as you wish.